From humble beginnings in 1892, The National Federation of Roofing Contractors Limited (NFRC) has established itself as the leading roofing trade association in the United Kingdom. With seven regions, over 1000 trade contractors and 165 Associate Members (manufacturers, suppliers and service providers), NFRC represents over 70% of the roofing industry by value.
Through various initiatives, NFRC continues to strive to provide confidence to clients who use its members and to the members to receive a service that is second to none.
- NFRC actively ensures that members offer high standards of workmanship and sound business practice through a strict code of practice and independent vetting procedure, including site inspections and adhering to the Government-endorsed TrustMark standards.
- All NFRC trade members hold comprehensive insurance cover and insurance-backed warranties are available.
- Approved manufacturers, suppliers and service providers (Associate Member)
- Heritage specialist roofers and trained and reputable solar installers
- Numerous technical committees, advisory and focus groups. NFRC also provides secretariat for a number of organisations including the Green Roof Organisation (GRO)
- Technical support for members and their clients
- Working closely with a number of other specialist trade associations to ensure one voice for the roofing industry.