You’ve completed that project. You’re proud, the client’s pleased and they’ve given you a great testimonial, which is great for business.
Even better, you’ve also entered the UK Roofing Awards 2019, won an Award, gained kudos among your competitors and quite possibly it’s helped win you new contracts.
OK, so there are no guarantees in this life, but as the saying goes: You’ve got to be in it to win it
How it works
- Technical experts assess your project against set criteria to shortlist the entries
- A judging panel made up from across industry chooses the winner
- Winners are announced at a glittering awards ceremony in May
Submission deadline: has now been extended to 1st February 2019
Benefits of being shortlisted
- Get free PR for your company before, during and after the show
- Earn the right to include your winner logo on your website and marketing material
Remember to stand out from the crowd
The more information you give and the better the images, the more likely your competition entry will stand out. The UK Roofing Awards will also use this information to include winning case studies on www.roofingtimes.co.uk.