This year's event will give attendees the chance to connect with some of the biggest names in the industry, as well as providing them with a unique opportunity to discuss the latest developments in the region and across the UK construction sector.
The summit, sponsored by Laing O'Rourke, Cementation Skanska and Wates Construction, is now in its sixth year, and will be focusing on key topics with keynote speakers followed by a panel debate, short round table discussion and audience questions & answers.
The event will be Chaired by BBC Presenter; Andy Crane.
There will also be the chance for delegates to take part in workshops, which will be repeated during the day - more details will be announced soon. Refreshments and lunch will be provided.
Topics/Panels will include:
1. Procuring win:win - ethical outcomes for the benefit of all
- Outcome based contracting, Project 13 (Sellafield)
Katherine Bew PCSG
- Modern Slavery Act – what it means to SMEs
Ian Jarvey University of Manchester and Robert Byrnes
2. Carbon Neutral by 2038 : Smart Green Growth
Andy Burnham - Mayor of GM (invited)
- Including - Housing, Infrastructure & Sustainable building
PassivHaus - Roger Burton, Nvirohaus (invited)
- John Lovell, Hillbreak (Invited)