UK roofers are among the best in the world, but unqualified and inexperienced rogue traders too often give everyone else a bad name. It’s therefore time to elevate the pride and professionalism of individual roofers who do the right thing, by giving them the proof that they can roof.
This is where RoofCERT comes in. It is the UK’s only national roofing accreditation scheme that gives clients and homeowners the confidence that the people working on their roofs can do the job properly.
RoofCERT Accreditation will help existing operatives demonstrate their technical knowledge and essential skills, enabling them to establish a lifelong career path and prove their competence to employers and clients.
How can accreditation help?
- It can provide individual roofers with visible proof of their essential roofing skills
- Allow them to continuously upskill and manage their training
- Enable businesses to demonstrate that their roofing operatives are fully-qualified
- Pilot of RoofCERT accreditation for tiling starts in April 2019
- RoofCERT launches dedicated website, from 30 April
- Pilot of single-ply accreditation starts at the end of June
- Pilots of other disciplines continues through to September
Pledge your support today and start your RoofCERT journey!
Scroll down for more details