Sika- Trocal provides flat roofing membranes that are suitable for a wide range of applications including new build, refurbishment, solar and green roof specifications. Established in Great Britain in 1972 and with a proven track record of high quality roofing installations, Sika-Trocal offers an unrivalled freedom of design that makes it the first choice for many specifiers.
Speed, choice and efficiency are at the core of the Sika-Trocal concept. Designed to enable the delivery of buildings with low maintenance roofs and better environmental performance. Sika-Trocal utilises lightweight, durable and flexible membranes. This ensures a fast, safe and economical installation process that is suitable for most forms of roof –including flat, pitched, curve and even vertical surfaces.
Throughout the company’s history, Sika-Trocal has maintained the highest standards of training and quality installation, building a specialist licensed subcontractor, specifier and client base. All Sika-Trocal membranes are manufactured to exacting standards.
- Sika- Trocal manufactures to ISO 9001:2000 Quality System and ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standards.
- Materials conform to International, European and British Standards for single-ply membranes.
- A typical Sika- Trocal roofing system can achieve A+ ratings in the Green Guide to Specification.
- Members of the SPRA and NFRC.
Sika-Trocal has demonstrated its outstanding versatility to meet even the most challenging projects. The company’s range of roofing membranes have been used on a number of high profile roofing applications all over the UK, across a variety of sectors including commercial; Billingham Forum Leisure Centre and Blackpool Sea Life Centre, to healthcare; Trafford General Hospital and Ronald McDonald Teenage Cancer Trust Ward at Birmingham Children’s Hospital.
Local Sika-Trocal Area Technical Managers provide design assistance and advice on product selection. Site monitoring, an important part of the Sika-Trocal guarantee process, is carried out by dedicated Sika Field Technicians.
All Sika-Trocal roof membranes are covered by a comprehensive membrane guarantee and have a BBA Agrément certificate in excess of 30 years.
Training is also provided by Sika- Trocal:
- S+SGmA A two day fixer's course covering the site installation of the mechanically fixed and ballasted Sika- Trocal membranes, also suitable for project managers. Undertaken at our Sika Training Academy in Welywn Garden City.
- Intro to Sika- Trocal For estimators, project managers, drawing office staff, directors etc., This course covers the theory and good site practise, design and planning for all Sika- Trocal membranes. This is held over 2 days, undertaken at our Sika- Trocal Training Academy in Welwyn Garden City.