The Lead Sheet Training Academy - formerly the Lead Sheet Association - is a dedicated training centre offering unrivalled training in lead and hard metals.
Qualified leadworkers, from contractors to individuals, are always in demand and the LSTA’s accredited courses and teaching by the best tutors in the country are an excellent way to upskill your workforce, or give individual added skills for a competitive advantage.
The LSTA is the place for training using Rolled Lead Sheet:
- It is the UK’s sole provider of CITB Specialist-applied Skills Programmes (SAPs) in Lead and Hard Metals
- A CITB Approved Training Organisation – helping you get access to funding for training
- Delivering City & Guilds Accredited Programmes giving you industry-recognised qualifications at basic, intermediate and advanced levels
- Training centred around your training needs and timings at state-of-the-art facilities
- Excellent health and safety support and advice
The LSTA is also continuing to produce Rolled Lead Sheet – the Complete Manual, which provides technical expertise for those using lead across the construction industry.
You’ve completed that project. You’re proud, the client’s pleased and they’ve given you a great testimonial, which is great for business...
This year's awards booklet is now available to view online.