1. Access to and use of this site is provided by NFRC subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
2. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions which take effect when you first use this site. NFRC reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to NFRC in timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
3. Whilst NFRC endeavours to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, NFRC will not be liable if, for any reason, the site is unavailable at any time or for any period. NFRC does not warrant that that this website or any material is virus free.
4. Access to this site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice.
5. Whilst NFRC endeavours to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and NFRC does not accept any liability for error or omission.
6. NFRC cannot guarantee the accuracy of this material and hereby expressly disclaims any responsibility for error, omission or inaccuracy in the material, misinterpretation or any loss, disappointment, negligence or damage caused by reliance on the material contained on this site or any failure or alleged failure in the delivery of the services referred to herein, or in event of the bankruptcy, liquidation or cessation of trade of any company, individual or firm referred to herein. Confirmation of the accuracy and currency in the information should be sought from the establishments concerned. Nothing in the material is provided for any specific purpose or at the request of any particular person.
7. NFRC shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise as a result of your viewing, reading, forwarding or publishing any material and/or from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material, or from any action or decision taken or omitted as a result of using this site or any such material (except for death or personal injury attributable to the negligence of NFRC and to the extent permitted by law.)
8. NFRC accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. Such links are provided for your convenience on an "as is" basis with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
9. If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or enforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
10. By accessing any part of this site, you shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms in full.
11. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
Extracts from all material posted on this website including text, photographs, graphics, tables and illustrations (“material”), whether copyright of NFRC or any other third party may be downloaded, printed or copied on the following terms
a. use of material on this site is for information and/or personal use only
b. any copies of material saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use; and it is advised that the website should be visited for subsequent updated versions of these materials.
c. no material on this site is to be modified in any way;
d. material on this site is not to be used separately from the accompanying text;
e. no material may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without prior written permission from NFRC;
f. You agree not to download or print material to create a database or part of a database in electronic or paper form.
Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved.