- Our complaints process is to uphold our Code of Practice and Terms & Conditions which all our members are bound by. In doing so, the primary role of the NFRC complaint service is to provide a conciliation service between a client and our member when things go wrong.
- NFRC is a Trade Association and not a regulatory body. Our authority rests in our relationship with our members.
- Once we have determined that your complaint is within our scope, we will contact the contractor on your behalf.
- You must be willing to allow the contractor the opportunity to rectify the work on your installation, as outlined in the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (even if this opportunity has been provided prior to our involvement).
- We will work with you and the contractor to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible. However, dependent on the nature and complexity of your complaint, this may take some time.
- We reserve the right to carry out an inspection on the work if we deem it necessary
- The result of our findings will be final.
If you are unsatisfied with the handling of your complaint, please write to us at NFRC, 31 Worship Street, London EC2A 2DY or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org