This website (‘the Site’) is owned and operated by the National Federation of Roofing Contractors Ltd (‘NFRC’), a trade federation based at:
31 Worship Street
- ‘Members’ refers to a company that is a member of the Federation.
- ‘Non-members’ refers to individuals who register on the Site to access the free content, but are not ‘members’.
Notice to All Users
Website User Information, Usernames and Passwords
Some information, such as the technical guidance documents, are only available to members of the NFRC.
You are responsible for the security of username/password information that is supplied to you or changed by you. The password must not be disclosed to any unauthorised third parties. You are responsible for all uses of your account or password whether authorised by you or not. You agree to inform us of any unauthorised use of your account as soon as you are aware of any misuse, by contacting us at:
The National Federation of Roofing Contractors Ltd
31 Worship Street
London, EC2A 2DY
T: +44(0)207 638 7663
You agree and acknowledge that we and our suppliers make no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to:
- The site and content contained on the site
- The quality, suitability or freedom from viruses of the site or any content within the site
- Your ability to use the site or that it will be available in its current or any other format.
We are not responsible or liable for:
- Any loss of content or information that you upload/download to/from the site;
- Any third party modification, suspension of or discontinuance of the Site;
- Any kind of invasion of privacy, defamation, negligence or intellectual property right infringement, for the transmission or reception of information or material of whatever nature by, about or to you;
- Any loss, including anticipated earnings, or damage incurred from any information downloaded from the site and/or altered. This includes liabilities arising from, or in relation to:
- Your access, use of or inability to use the site
- With any failure of the site, errors, omissions, delays, interruptions, computer viruses or system failures
- Any content on the site or any action/decisions taken as a result of using the site.
The Site contains links to other sites that the NFRC believes may be of interest/use to you or your organisation. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for, and have no control over, the content or material of such sites. Any dealings between you, or your organisation, and those third party sites are solely between you, or your organisation, and the third party responsible for that site, and you agree not to hold us liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as the result of such dealings. This provision shall only operate to the extent permitted by the law.