Thank you for your interest in joining NFRC as a roofing contractor Trade Member.
If you've already had a look at the overview of membership, understand the costs involved (see fee calculator) and are ready to apply for Trade Membership (for roofing contractor companies), please check that you meet all the following criteria, before completing the membership application form below:
Basic membership criteria
If you answered ‘Yes’ to all of the above:
- Complete the application form below.
- Pay the non-refundable £200 (plus VAT) application fee.
We will then be in touch with next steps.
If you answered ‘No’ to any of the above, you may not be eligible for membership. Please contact us via the trade membership enquiry form, so your Regional Manager can discuss membership with you in more detail.
Trade Membership application form
Company correspondence address
Main contact person for NFRC
- These figures will be treated as confidential and are required to assess your membership subscription.
- Figure to include all wages paid to roofing operatives and sub-contractors to include payment, salaries, dividends, bonuses or any other payments made to directors, partners, sole traders and owners.
- These figures should be stated as gross.
Please tick all those that your company offer.
Note: To be accepted for a ticked discipline, you will need to have a site available for inspection.
We regret that we cannot progress your application without this consent.
- When your application form is received and application fee payment has cleared, your application will be sent to your NFRC regional manager
- The regional manager will then contact you to discuss your application.
- There are three steps to NFRC membership:
- your company finances will be reviewed (a financial probity check)
- your business polices, processes and procedures will be requested (which covers: Employer's Liability (EL) and Public Liability (PL) insurances, Health & Safety Policy, Business Terms & Conditions, Complaints policy, Staff Training plan)
- An office and site inspection(s) will be arranged to check workmanship.
- Once all three steps are completed to our satisfaction, you will be offered NFRC membership and advised of your annual subscription fee.
Please note the application process can take a number of weeks and is dependent on how quickly you can provide any requested information and the availability of a site(s) to be inspected.
We look forward to receiving your application but do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7638 7663, option 1).