Salary: £43k per annum
NFRC Yorkshire and North East Counties Region currently seeks an enthusiastic and innovative manager. Based from home to cover the Yorkshire and North East region of the UK, the Regional Manager is responsible for the direction and control of all commercial and operational aspects of the Region. You will be accountable for ensuring efficient delivery and service by providing the highest level of customer satisfaction to both members and stakeholders, whilst achieving membership growth and maintaining financial stability.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Minimum five years’ experience in a managerial role within the roofing or construction sectors.
- Dynamic and confident with excellent organisational, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Familiar with the challenges contractors and suppliers/manufacturers face in the sector.
- Experience of CRM / data management processes.
- Proven track record of successful relationship management with substantial client engagement experience.
- Understanding of data privacy standards and awareness and working knowledge of GDPR.
- Experience of writing strategic business plans would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Knowledge and experience of reporting on key performance data and other KPIs.
- Proven budgeting and monitoring experience.
Must have driving licence and be willing to travel frequently.
A full Job Description is available on application.
Applicants should forward their CV with a covering letter to:
Karl Austerfield (Regional Chairman).
NFRC is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
Vacancy posted 29 June 2023