This category is for glass reinforced polyester resins (GRP), flexible unsaturated polyesters, Polyurethanes, PMMA (Polymethylemetacrylate) and hot applied polymer modified bitumen (hot-melt).
When submitting your entry you should consider the following points;
- Health & Safety Performance: Works carried out in line with the current regulations to include correct use of PPE where applicable, protection against dust and UV exposure, access equipment and scaffold is correctly installed and used and use of tools and equipment.
- Project Excellence: Project should be unusual or exceptional in some way (out of the ordinary).
- Specification: Build-up of the roof.
- Working with the supply chain to achieve good practice.
- Project Management: Completed on time and to client's satisfaction.