Deadline Extension: Friday 17th February 2017.
Once you start your entry you are able to save it for later completion and amendments using the Save and button at the bottom of the page. You will receive an email with a link to go back to your entry.
The main requirement for entry is that the Roofing Contractor must be a member of at least one of the following trade bodies/associations:
COMPETENTROOFER | FTMRC | GRO | LCA | LRWA | LSA | MAC | MCMRA | NFRC | RIA | SPRA
Projects can be submitted into one of the following twelve categories:
- Environmental - Shingles & Shakes | Blue Roofs | Solar | Thatch
- Green Roofs
- Lead Roofing
- Hard Metal - Zinc | Copper
- Sheeting & Cladding - including Vertical
- Heritage Roofing - Slating | Tiling
- Roof Tiling
- Roof Slating
- Mastic Asphalt /Hot Melt
- Liquid Applied Roofing and Waterproofing
- Reinforced Bitumen Membranes
- Single Ply
We strongly recommend not to enter the same project in for more than one category, focus instead on main discipline that you believe is the strongest aspect.