The entry deadline date for the UK Roofing Awards 2017, has been extended to Friday, 17th February.
The UK Roofing Awards have become an industry-wide event that recognise and reward outstanding standards of workmanship and safety within the roofing industry.
The competition, covering the full spectrum of roofing disciplines, runs from October to January every year and thereafter, a selection of projects are short-listed. In May, at The UK Roofing Awards Luncheon, the winners are announced. A range of criteria are taken into consideration by the judging panel including: degree of difficulty, aesthetics, problem-solving, Health & Safety, workmanship and environmental qualities.
This year's awards categories:
- Environmental - Shingles & Shakes | Blue Roofs | Solar | Thatch
- Green Roofs
- Lead Roofing
- Hard Metal - Zinc | Copper
- Sheeting & Cladding - including Vertical
- Heritage Roofing - Slating | Tiling
- Roof Tiling
- Roof Slating
- Mastic Asphalt /Hot Melt
- Liquid Applied Roofing and Waterproofing
- Reinforced Bitumen Membranes
- Single Ply